The Thailand itinerary for honeymoon begins in Phuket – the largest island of Thailand. The Siam Niramit Show and Splash Jungle Waterpark are the two major attractions covered in thisThailand honeymoon package. Also included is the speedboat trip to Phi Phi Island where the honeymooners can spend a romantic day relaxing on the beaches, fish-feeding, swimming, and snorkeling. Some of the most beautiful places to visit in Thailand are the beaches, especially for the newly-weds who are looking for a chance to get to know each other better. If water sports is not your cup of tea, then simply lazing around on the beach and ordering food and drinks off the menu is the next best thing to do here.The honeymoon package to Thailand also includes the capital city of Bangkok which is known for its unique Thai culture, happening nightlife, shopping areas, and delicious cuisine. Friendly and fun-loving, cultured and historic, Thailand radiates a golden hue, from its glittering temples and tropical beaches through to the ever-comforting Thai smile. These factors make it a perfect honeymoon spot. This Thailand itinerary includes the Chao Phraya dinner cruise and the city tour. It is one of the major highlights of our Thailand honeymoon itinerary.Wat Traimit and Wat Pho are temples that boast of the beautiful marvels of Thai architecture. Grand Palace, Chapel Royal of the Emerald Buddha, City Pillar Shrine, Golden Mountain, Ananta Samakhom Palace, and Parliament House are some of the major attractions included in the Bangkok city tour. In between the cluttered cities and towns is the rural heartland, which is a mix of rice paddies, tropical forests and squat villages tied to the agricultural clock. Make sure to experience the legendary nightlife of Bangkok and pick up a few souvenirs for loved ones back home.
Experience hassle-free transfers, luxury accommodation, quality sightseeing, and delectable meals as you book this 5 nights 6 days honeymoon in Thailand. Choose from a range of customizable Thailand honeymoon packages from India to experience luxury on a budget. Give your honeymoon in Thailand a special touch by customizing the itinerary as per your specific interests. Book now to get the best affordable deal on this itinerary for 6 days in Thailand.
IncludedTHAI WONDERSTransfers3 star AccommodationDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal GuideBreakfast
Not Included4 star Accommodation5 Star Accommodation
Day 1: Phuket: Welcome to tantalizing Thailand
Tip: The pre-show attractions, especially the elephant war parade and the light & sound fountain show must not be missed. The show begins at 8:30 pm. However, the buffet is available between 5:30 pm and 8:15 pm. So, ensure that you are there on time.
Day 2: Phuket: A trip to Phi Phi Island
Day 3: Phuket: Take a tour of the city
Day 4: Bangkok: Off to the City of Angels
Flight duration from Phuket to Bangkok: approx 1.5 hours
Day 5: Bangkok: Time to explore the city
Day 6: Bangkok: Departure
Your final day will begin with a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel after which you will be transferred to the airport in Bangkok for your onward journey back home.
THAILAND WONDER VISIT VISA PKR. 12000
- One year bank statement.
- Business covering letter pad.
- Bank maintenance letter.
- NTN. number.
- Original passport.
- 04 pictures.
- NIC photocopy.
- Hotel booking.
- FRC family registration certificate.
- Company registration.
- 08 to 10 working days required.
- 1 Night accommodation in Bangkok at the Citadines Sukhumvit 8/Similar
- 2 Nights accommodation in Pattaya at the The Bayview Pattaya/Similar
- 2 Nights accommodation in Phuket at the Panwa Beach Resort/Similar
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary are operated on shared basis or will depend as per your vehicle selection during Customization
- Alcatraz Show
- Phuket Fantasia Show
- Half Day Coral Island tour ( Phuket )
- Return Airport Transfers on Private Basis
- Inclusive of all current applicable taxes
- Flight Tickets not included
- Peak/festival period surcharge
- Beverages NOT included in the quotation
- Visas & International Airfare
- Entrance Fee (unless specified)
- Driver & Guide Tipping
- Room service
- Early Check-in
- Late Check-out
- 50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs - 0700 hrs
- If City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes are applicable then the same will be Payable directly at hotel /Apartment.
- Flights rates are strictly subject to availability at the time of confirmation – any difference needs to be paid by the agent and same shall be communicated by ops team immediately after the confirmation
Terms & Conditions:
- Hotel standard Check-In / Check-out time varies from destination to destination, 1200 hrs or 1400 hrs or 1500 hrs
- Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is put on hold-On time limit basis or voucher-ed. Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Transfers in between 1900 Hrs to 0700 50 % of Transfer supplement will be charged
- Maximum waiting time at the airport shall be 60 - 90 minutes from the touchdown of the flight.
- Refund strictly as per the cancellation policy given.