This 5 nights 6 days Bali tour package is perfect for those looking to enjoy the beautiful environs here. One of the most preferred destinations for those with a penchant for adventure and watersports, Bali is also famous around the globe for its amazing massages and spa therapies. Apart from its lush green environs, the sun-kissed beaches are sure to win your heart. With this package, cover places such as Kuta, Ubud, Seminyak and Nusa Dua. Avail this all-inclusive package to let go the hassles of planning your itinerary to enjoy sightseeing in Bali at its best.
Start your vacation from Kuta, where you get to tour the city as well as other nearby destinations such as Ubud, Celuk, Batuan and Mas among others, as per this 6 days in Bali itinerary. Also, enjoy Barong and Keris dance performances. Also cover popular as well as off-beat destinations such as Tegenungan Waterfalls, Seribatu spice garden, Batur Volcano, Crater Lake, rice terraces of Tegallalang and the Ubud Monkey Forest on this Bali itinerary 6 days. Enjoy the spectacular stretches of sand at Kuta, Nusa Dua, and Seminyak. Head to the cultural area of Ubud which is known for picturesque rice terraces.Pay a visit to Seminyak and Nusa Dua for enjoying a bunch of watersports options. As part of the Bali 6 days itinerary, you get to enjoy two watersports activities of your choice at Nusa Dua, the hip and happening place for adventure enthusiasts and watersports lovers. You also get to spend two nights at your very own private pool villa, ideal for relaxing and unwinding as you like when on such Bali 5 night holiday packages. Follow that up with a spa session to drive the tensions and stress away, and you have got a winner on your hands. Avail this package for enjoying some time away from the daily grind that life puts us through. Here is the detailed tour-plan for your holidays in Indonesia.
IncludedIndonesiaTransfers4 star AccommodationEntry FeesPersonal GuideBreakfast
Not Included3 star AccommodationDeparture Taxes5 Star Accommodation
Day 1: Kuta: Arrival and day at leisure
Time to get your vacation mode on at
On your arrival at the Denpasar Airport, you will be met by a representative of the tour agent. You will be transferred to your hotel, where you can check in and relax for a while. You have the remainder of the day at leisure, so choose to spend it as you like. Take a look at the local markets, if you fancy buying a few souvenirs. Spend the night at the hotel on day 1 of your Bali tour package 6 days 5 nights.
Day 2: Kuta: Extensive sightseeing tour
Day 3: Kuta: Exciting dolphin tour
Spend a day frolicking with adorable dolphins
Leave your hotel really early in the morning to get to Lovina Beach, a famed dolphin habitat and an ideal spot for dolphin watching. Board a traditional outrigger boat, and reach the spot where you are most likely to find the dolphins gamboling around. Enjoy taking pictures as well as a sublime sunrise.
After wrapping up this trip, you get to enjoy another full day tour on your way back to Kuta as per your Bali tour package 6 days 5 nights. Cover places such as Gitgit waterfall, Twin Lake View, Ulundanu Beratan Temple, Taman Ayun Temple and Tanah Lot Temple.
Return to your hotel for the night.
Day 4: Ubud: Arrival and tour of Nusa Dua
Get ready to face the choppy waves of Nusa Dua
After you are done with your breakfast, it is time to check out from your hotel and leave for Nusa Dua. On arrival at Nusa Dua, you can enjoy 2 water sports activities as part of these 5 nights in Bali tour package, the perfect setting for an adventure sports lover. You also get to enjoy a delectable lunch at an Indian restaurant, followed by a thoroughly enjoyable shopping spree at the local market of Nusa Dua. After you are through here, it is time to check into your very own private Pool Villa, at your Ubud hotel.
Day 5: Ubud: Spa session and day at leisure
Day 6: Ubud: Departure
- 3 Nights accommodation in Bali at the Ibis Bali Legian Street/Similar
- 2 Nights accommodation in Jakarta at the Grand Asia Jakarta/Similar
- Half Day Kecak dance (Bali)
- Half Day Denpasar City tour ( Bali )
- Tours and Transfers as per the itinerary are operated on Private Basis
- Inclusive of all current applicable taxes.
- Peak/festival period surcharge
- Beverages NOT included in the quotation
- Visas & Airfare
- Entrance Fee (unless specified)
- Driver & Guide Tipping
- Early Check-in
- Late Check-out
- Luggage truck & Porter
- 50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs - 0700 hrs
- If City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes are applicable then the same will be Payable directly at hotel /Apartment.
- Domestic Flight (Jakarta-Bali,Bali-Jakarta)
Terms & Conditions:
- Hotel standard Check-In / Check-out time varies from destination to destination, 1200 hrs or 1400 hrs or 1500 hrs
- Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is put on hold-On time limit basis or vouchered. Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Transfers in between 1900 Hrs to 0700 50 % of Transfer supplement will be charged
- Maximum waiting time at the airport shall be 60 - 90 minutes from the touchdown of the flight.
- Refund strictly as per the cancellation policy given.
INDONESIA PKR 10500
- Last six months bank statement
- Business covering letter
- NTN. number
- Return Air ticket
- Original passport
- 3 photographs
- NIC photo copy
- Police clearance certificate
- Business documents
- Confirm hotel booking